Attorney Arturo Angel Burga Rancho Cucamonga
Attorney Arturo is the founder and owner of Burga Law Firm PC. Arturo has over 10 years of experience in the legal field and his work shows. Arturo was mentored by some of the best attorneys in his area. Now at his own practice, he has developed a strong network of attorneys who are ready to take on your case. Arturo is a member of various organizations. He is involved with AILA, LACBA, WSBCBA and JRCLS. In addition, he has volunteered his time with Harriet Buhai Center for Family Law, Dream Team LA, Community Law Day events at Chaffey College, and others.
The experience and success that Attorney Arturo has gained placed him in one of the Best Lawyers – Inland Empire Magazine (November, 2012). As your attorney you will highly benefit from his experience, passion, and skills. More than 90% of our clients come from referrals from former clients. Arturo speaks, reads and writes fluent Spanish. During his time in college, he used his spare time to assist the community as a proud member of Psi Sigma Phi Multicultural Fraternity. He spends his spare time volunteering as a Coach and Referee for the American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO). Arturo also volunteers his time at his church. On the weekends he enjoys running trails with his wife (she is still faster than him).
- State Bar of California – 2011
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
- Western San Bernardino County Bar Association
- J. Reuben & Clark Law Society – Los Angeles Chapter (JRCLS)
- B.S., Utah State University, Logan, UT.
- J.D., Glendale University College of Law, Glendale, CA.
- Best Lawyers 2012 – Inland Empire Magazine
- AILA Southern California Chapter – Media Advocacy Committee 2016-2017